Careers at Aurora Environmental
At Aurora Environmental we bring together teams of dynamic, trustworthy and passionate people, who are committed to providing a safe and supportive work environment. We are driven to develop trusted relationships with our clients and to provide excellent advice, so they succeed in their projects.
To do this we need to employ the best performers in our industry. We also recognise the importance of developing future technical leaders. Aurora is able offer excellent support and mentoring, through our coaching and professional skills development. Prospective team members can look forward to a hands-on approach to project planning and delivery while working closely with an experienced and knowledgeable team of professionals.
Established in 2011, Aurora Environmental is a Western Australian owned and operated consultancy specialising in a range of environmental services including: contaminated sites investigation, remediation and auditing, environmental impact assessment, biological surveys, waste management, environmental approvals, licensing and management, occupational hygiene, hazardous materials and radiation assessment and management.
Aurora’s team has worked on some of WA’s most high profile, interesting and complex projects, across the infrastructure, mining, heavy industry and urban development sectors, including the construction of Perth Optus Stadium, multiple METRONET rail projects, redevelopment of Princess Margaret Hospital, design and management of a Class 5 intractable waste facility and the assessment and remediation of several remote Aboriginal communities in the Kimberley region.
Aurora’s culture is underpinned by our core principles:
- We listen to our clients and advise, educate and advocate for responsible environmental management and pragmatic solutions.
- We encourage curiosity, innovative thinking, working safely and efficiently.
- We strive for quality, accountability, continuous improvement and development of relevant skills and knowledge.
- We respect, support, collaborate and challenge each other in a way that promotes opportunity and growth.
Aurora Team members enjoy:
- Opportunity to be involved in all aspects of project planning and delivery.
- Supportive mentorship from industry leading experts and proactive career development.
- Competitive salary with access to paid overtime and time in lieu.
- Five days of paid wellness leave per year in addition to standard annual and sick leave entitlements.
- Access to employee profit sharing program.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Access to an employee benefits program including salary packaging, novated car leasing, general discounts, and wellness resources etc.
- Opportunities for professional development, Aboriginal cultural heritage awareness and ongoing technical training.
- Professional registrations and memberships.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family members.
Aurora Environmental has the following vacancies:
- Contaminated Sites Specialist – Multiple positions: Mid-level / Senior / Associate / Principal
- Environmental Impact Assessment – Senior / Associate / Principal experienced with preparation of Works Approvals / licencing under Part V and environmental auditing
- Botanist – Senior / Associate / Principal
- Occupational Hygiene Consultants – Graduate / Mid-level
- Radiation Consultants – Graduate / Mid-level
If you are interested in joining us, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter describing what you can bring and why you would be a good fit for our business.