Ecological studies investigate the baseline characteristics of a site. These studies help identify the potential presence of conservation significant flora, important ecological communities, significant wetlands or conservation significant fauna and their habitats.
The results from these studies are used to assess the potential impacts associated with a project and help inform the development of strategies to mitigate impacts while protecting and enhancing key environmental features on a site.
Aurora Environmental’s Services include:
- Flora and vegetation assessments including vegetation mapping, species identification and weeds survey
- Vegetation clearing applications
- Vegetation management plans
- Fauna surveys, including surveys for rare and endangered taxa
- Fauna management, including relocation
- Wetland assessments, reclassifications and management