Perth Stadium Environmental Assessment
Aurora Environmental was initially engaged during the bid stage to review environmental assessment documentation and provide technical and strategic advice to assist the Mulitplex bid team.
Since construction began, Aurora has supported Multiplex’s team to manage various environmental aspects of the project, including:
- Undertaking soil and waste characterisation assessment
- Assessment of reuse/disposal options for soils
- Implementing major monitoring programmes for surface water, groundwater and ground gas
- Monthly reporting of monitoring data
- Preparation and presentation of environmental data at key project milestones
- Assisting with liaison between Multiplex, State Government representatives, environment regulators and contaminated sites auditors
- Preparation of environmental completion and closure documentation.