Service Stations – From Inception to Decommissioning
Specialising in approvals, assessment of contamination and environmental management of service stations.
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- My client wants to develop a service station next to a sensitive land use and the shire wants odour and noise advice, who do I call?
- My conditional approval requires a site assessment, Environmental Management Plan or an Urban Water Management Plan , who can do this?
- The government are saying I caused contamination, who do I get to help me?
- My underground fuel storage tank has been leaking and my neighbour thinks fuel is in the groundwater and affecting their property, who will check this for me?
Aurora Environmental provide expertise in environmental management for service stations.
Aurora Environmental has been involved with the development and construction of BP’s new Kwinana Freeway Service Centres, BP’s new Naval Base service station, refurbishment of BP’s The Lakes Road service station on Great Easter Highway, and with 7-Eleven service stations and convenience stores. We prepare plans in accordance with the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation’s Water Quality Protection Note 49 Service Stations.
Our contaminated sites team has experience with a range of risk-based contamination assessments relating to service stations including investigation and remediation of soils, soil vapour and groundwater, including:
- Historical impacts at service stations, including reclassification of affected land titles under the Contaminated Sites Act 2003.
- Provision of strategic advice regarding redevelopment of land for more sensitive uses such as residential use.
- Developing baseline data prior to establishing new service stations to assess the acid sulfate soil potential that may require management as part of construction works and confirm the land is not polluted.
- Assessments associated with insurance claims.
We can help you. Call us on (08) 9227 2600 and speak with Brad Dermody or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.