Environmental Impact Assessment, Approvals and Reporting
Aurora Environmental has extensive experience in the development of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA’s), going beyond the preparation of the necessary documentation to analysing alternative approaches and proposing effective mitigation strategies within the context of our client’s requirements.
- Project planning
- Identification of environmental assessment requirements
- Preparation of all types of Environmental Impact Assessment reports as required by State and Commonwealth Law including referrals and formal EIA documents (e.g. API’s and PERs), works approvals and licensing, vegetation clearing permits, bed and banks permits, etc
- Preparation of Mining Proposals
- Stakeholder engagement
- Development of environmental offset strategies
- Negotiation of environmental approval conditions
- Preparation of environmental appeal documentation
Want to know more about our specialist environmental science and occupational safety & health consultancy services?