Service Stations – From Inception to Decommissioning
Aurora Environmental specialises in approvals and environmental management for new service stations as well as the assessment of contamination.
Aurora Environmental has been involved with the development of BP’s new Kwinana Freeway Service Centres, BP’s new Naval Base service station, BP’s Lakes Road redevelopment of an existing service station and with a new 7-Eleven service station and convenience store.
Our contaminated sites team has experience with a range of contamination assessments relating to service stations including:
- Investigation of soils and groundwater.
- Delineation of hydrocarbon plumes in groundwater from historical service stations.
- Provision of baseline data to confirm the land is not polluted prior to establishing new service stations.
- Investigation of petrol or diesel spills during operation of service stations.
- Risk assessments and advice on service station remediation and management