Environmental planning refers to the decision making processes associated with the interaction between natural systems and human systems, including the furtherance of sustainable development and the establishment of governance frameworks.
Aurora Environmental works with organisations at the following levels:
- Provision of strategic advice and input into urban, special rural and industrial developments
- Development of environmental strategic plans for local government and state agencies
- Preparation of EIA documentation to support project approvals
- Catchment planning and land capability assessments
- Water management planning including the preparation of District and Local Water Management Strategies and Urban Water Management plans
- Coastal, riverine, wetland, bushland and fauna management plans