The Aurora Environmental team of experienced waste management consultants works with all areas of the waste management industry and utilities to develop optimised solutions for the collection and disposal of residential, industrial, clinical, electrical and hazardous waste.
Our approach encompasses a number of strategic approaches, including economic and process simulation, environmental and geographical data mapping, hydrology studies and environmental risk assessment. Aurora is skilled in devising waste management solutions that meet the requirements of regulatory agencies and the community, whilst optimising business opportunities and processes.
- Waste management planning (strategic, regional and local)
- Environmental radiation and contamination monitoring and sampling
- Waste assessments and development of treatment options
- Packaging, treatment, transport, and disposal of hazardous wastes
- Waste characterisation, waste management and disposal, including intractable (Class V) waste
- Intractable, hazardous and problematic wastes
- Assessment and management of landfill sites
- Identification of potential landfill sites